Free Software programmer
Subscribe to a syndicated
feed of my weblog, brought to you by the wonders of
This blog existed before my current employment, and obviously
reflects my own opinions and not theirs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.1 Australia License.
Categories of this blog:
All 2008 posts
All 2007 posts
All 2006 posts
All 2005 posts
All 2004 posts
Tue, 02 Jan 2007
Does someone (who is not on a modem) wants to trace this meme to its
source? I guess it wasn't hard to predict that you're on a winner
asking bloggers "here, I insist you write about yourself!".
- My first contribution to Free Software was a patch to g++.
- When I was 25 I took ballroom and latin dance lessons. I found it
difficult but rewarding: it's how I met my wife.
- I once started a wrapper for g++ called g++-helper to parse and
expand the error messages (complete with code examples), but lost
the error database in a hard-drive crash and was too demoralized
to return to it. (Anyone interested in restarting?)
- When I was in primary school, I did ballet. I doubt I was any good.
- I am not brilliant, but that is why I love Free Software. I might just
enable others who are.
I'd tag Tridge (aka. He Who Has No Blog), Martin Pool, Tony Breeds, Jeremy Kerr and Alli, but they're too cool and vanity-lacking for such a venture...
[/self] permanent link