MPC5200b MMC over SPI into PSC6

Fabri rider4ever at gmail.com
Fri May 9 23:51:51 EST 2008

Errage corrige: Excuse me, bad cut and paste :)
This is the right output of the first try

## Booting image at 03000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.25.2
   Created:      2008-05-09  12:46:22 UTC
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    1518744 Bytes =  1.4 MB
   Load Address: 00400000
   Entry Point:  00400550
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
  Image Name:   RamDisk Image Lite5200b
  Created:      2008-03-04  11:28:40 UTC
  Image Type:   PowerPC Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)
  Data Size:    1135278 Bytes = 1109 kB
  Load Address: 00000000
  Entry Point:  00000000
  Verifying Checksum ... OK

By the way, Grant, you seem to be very expert in making a kernel with
ARCH=powerpc. Can you tell me how to find some docs to improve my
knowledge in this field? I've found something interesting in
Documentation/powerpc, but they are not too explicative about the
differences between PPC/Powerpc building, and about how to make the
last one.