linux 2.6 hangs at __delay function on Viretx 4 board

Howard, Marc Marc.Howard at KLA-Tencor.com
Thu Jun 5 07:44:33 EST 2008

Every year at the Embedded Systems Conference I would complain to the
Xilinix folks about the 16550 not being free.  This year I complained &
they told me that even though it is listed as a purchased core when you
go to "buy" it you get it for free.  This was just prior to the 10.x
release.

Marc W Howard

g [mailto:linuxppc-embedded-bounces+marc.howard=kla->
tencor.com at ozlabs.org] On Behalf Of John Linn