JTAG emulator for MPC8548E (v2)

Morrison, Tom tmorrison at empirix.com
Wed Jan 24 23:29:11 EST 2007

Some of the stability problems have been resolved (it was actually a
h/w problem - a debug pin was shorted (setting break points was OK,
but single step caused some issues).

It's the lowest cost one that I've found so far, and in fact, I've had
some positive reviews of one of the distributors in the US (local to
me in the Boston area - I could go over and knock on their door if I
really had a problem with it)...

We need at least 2 more - so we might just have to go this route and
work a little harder at getting the debug environment right.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Tom Morrison