ppcboot and powerpc branch question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 2 09:54:32 EST 2007

Dear Chris,

in message <821B2170E9E7F04FA38DF7EC21DE48710BA65802 at VCAEXCH01.hq.corp.viasat.com> you wrote:

> I am currently using your ELDK 4.1 Uclibc and have written various
> scripts that allow it to be used with buildroot makefiles. Are you going
> to releasing a newer version anytime soon?

Yes, we just showed ELDK 4.2 at the SPS/IPC/Drives trade show in
Nuremberg. OK, it's still beta since we wait for the final release of
Xenomai 2.4, but PPC and PPC64 beta is available for testers.

Two remarks:
- Please don't top post / full quote. See
- Please post ELDK related requests on the ELDK mailing list, see
  http://lists.denx.de/mailman/listinfo/eldk

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and deaf husband.
                                               -- Michel de Montaigne