LINUX source code of WRED Queuing Algorithm

Prabhat_Singh Prabhat_Singh at Satyam.com
Thu Mar 30 16:20:28 EST 2006

Hi all,
         I am implementing voice enabled vpn router using mpc8248 processor so i want to implement WRED algorithm for congestion mangement in Qos implementation of linux-2.4.24 source code.

        Can anyone please tell me , is the implementation of WRED algorithm  is available as open source ? If it is not available what will be the best solution for  congestion management at peak bandwidth(100% traffic) so that voice packet get priortized and not dropped at layer-3,only data packet is
       dropped.

Thanks
Prabhat Singh
SE