Making Two ethernet interfaces up in Linux

Rick Moleres rick.moleres at xilinx.com
Fri Jun 9 01:30:58 EST 2006

Shantanu,

Can you post the xemac_g.c file in the xilinx_enet directory?  Also,
which version of the EDK are you using?  There was a bug in EDK 7.x that
prevented multiple Ethernet interfaces from working properly.

It would also be helpful to see xparameters_ml300.h from the
arch/ppc/platforms/xilinx_ocp directory.

Thanks,
-Rick