Problem with Xilinx Uart Lite

Qichen Huang jasonal00 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 3 20:59:54 EST 2006

Hello Andrei,

Thank you. I have tried this patch, but without luck, the system can not
start, there's no login prompt.
Boot stopps after starting system.
The boot log looks like this:

loaded at: 00400000 004C51E0
board data at: 004C2138 004C2150
relocated to: 0040530C 00405324
zimage at: 00405811 004C1A00
avail ram: 004C6000 04000000

Linux/PPC load: console=ttl0 ip=off root=/dev/xsysace/disc0/part3 rw
Uncompressing Linux...done.
Now booting the kernel

Welcome to ML300 powerpc linux 2.4.21, E.I.S. edition

Starting system...
mounting /proc: done.
Mounting '/' read-write: mount: Cannot read /etc/mtab: No such file or
directory

done.
brining up loopback interface: done.
Setup IP-address for eth0: done.
Mounting /tmp: done.
Starting syslogd: done.
Starting klogd: done.
Starting

Thanks,
Qichen

ps. Sorry, I forgot to post this to the mailing list.