Linux MontaVista Fujitsu CoralP SDL - Please help

White white at from-b.org
Fri Feb 10 16:28:13 EST 2006

The ALT Software Company provides additional Support (not cheap) ,
Driver and so on, for Coral P / Coral PA and the Rest of this Family.

The Coral P is a very tricky G-Processor. If you found the Bugs it has,
you can get much Power out of it.

But last time, i looked at the Denx CoralP Driver, it was only used as
an big Framebuffer with some Bitblitting Hardware Support.

Is this always correct? Please correct me if i'm wrong.