isp1362 usb driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 22 06:18:34 EST 2005

Hello,

in message <200506211648.AA102695630 at tiesse.com> you wrote:

> sorry for my persistence, now I try to go to more detail:

I'm afraid I can't help much. The only board with a  ISP1362  I  have
access  to at the moment has just the device interface equipped, so I
cannot run any real tests on the host port.

> Jan  1 01:01:30 IMOLA kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on
> bus2/2, assigned device number 2
> Jan  1 01:01:33 IMOLA kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
> Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA last message repeated 4 times
> Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: couldn't get all of config
> descriptors
> Jan  1 01:01:45 IMOLA kernel: usb.c: unable to get device 2
> configuration (error=-110)

Which sort of device is it what you connected? Are  you  sure  it  is
working  under  Linux at all? Did you test it on a standard x86 Linux
PC with a 2.4.2x kernel?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A fanatic is a person who can't change his mind and won't change  the
subject.                                          - Winston Churchill