RFC: cpm2_devices.c

Vitaly Bordug vbordug at ru.mvista.com
Wed Jun 15 17:55:42 EST 2005

Kumar,
I assume this as a IMMR enumerating you promised to help with. Is it in
the final state? And what was the reason of fcc_regs_c removal?
I'm also going to change the files name to cpm2_.. .
Allen,
I'll provide a patch containing these platform stuff together with
platform-specific device structures which is utilized in the fs_enet
driver. As now it's clear that fcc_mem dpram offset should be passed
over platform_info, these structures at least regarding fs_enet probably
will not change.

--
Sincerely, Vitaly