Verify your PayPal Account

colui77 at virgilio.it colui77 at virgilio.it
Tue Jun 7 19:06:31 EST 2005

Dear all,
I'd like letting you note that this message is a trivial attack of phishing
so be careful
if you click the bottom link it seems you are on paypal but it isn't you
can verity it trying the links at the bottom of the page...they are all
to the same page...
bye
Luigi

href="http://paypal.com.login-user1962.info/webscr.php?cmd=LogIn">https://w
ww.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run