Tuner

Rakesh Jagota j.rakesh at gdatech.co.in
Wed Mar 19 16:30:05 EST 2003

Hi,

Thankx for info. I have seen some of the tuner driver in
../linux/drivers/media/video folder. But i didnt find any driver for sharp
tuner there. One more confusion is there, How can we select the tuner card in
the config file for particular card, and is there anything else we have to
write for tuner card to get it work. I have seen i2c driver is also there.
Can you tell me exactly how we have to configure it.

Thanks in advance,

Rakesh