Problem with interrupts handling

en_ch@libero.it en_ch at libero.it
Wed Mar 19 02:59:45 EST 2003

Hi, all!!

I have to realize a char driver to set ATM Utopia for a linux
embedded system using motorola mpc850sar.

I need help to cofigure interrupt (maybe with registering the interrupt handler function).I used this code

if(request_8xxirq(INTERRUPT_LEVEL, MyHandler, 0, DEVICE_NAME, NULL)
panic("Could not allocate irq");
cpm_install_handler(CPMVEC_IDMA1, MyHandler, NULL);

(note that INTERRUPT_LEVEL = 4 and CPMVEC_IDMA1 = 0x15)

I think i set correctly all the cpm and siu registers but it doesn't work!!!!!

is this the right code??
Or there are errors in setting the registers???
Can someone help me?!??!!!!

Tanks a lot!