mpc8xx - power save modes - PIT

Conn Clark clark at esteem.com
Tue Oct 22 01:52:34 EST 2002

Patrick Mahoney wrote:

> Hi Conn,
>
> I apologize for sticking to the topic... Getting to doze low mode is
> very important to our project...
>
> You say you got the ppc version of the 2.4.19 kernel from
> ftp.kernel.org... This can't be, since the latest available ppc patch
> is for the 2.4.18 kernel...
>
> So what kernel version/provider did you use your patch on?
>
> Once again, thanks a lot...
>
> Pat Mahoney

> [...]
>
> > I forgot to mention my kernel source tree was directly from kernel.org

I got my kernel from ftp.kernel.org . I belive the patches to 2.4.18 were
submitted and included into 2.4.19 from ftp.kernel.org . I don't think there
has been an official patch released for 2.4.19 as of yet.

good luck,

	Conn
--

  If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
 (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com