USB in RPXLITE 823

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 20:26:56 EST 2002

 Yes, 8260 doesn't have USB controller.
I had that message when I tried to configure
port C for the ATM. (config utopia pins).
I had the same problem. Ethernet stopped at the
same point. When I configured pins via ppcboot,
everything went ok..Strange..but...thats how I
solved the problem...
                     D. Meidanis

--- Dan Malek <dan at embeddededge.com> wrote:
> None Atall wrote:
>
> >  Well, I have come to that message too, but for
> 8260.
>
> The last time I check, nothing in the 8260 family
> had
> an integrated USB controller...........
>

> 	-- Dan

=====
  Dhmhtrios Meidanis
-Degree in Mathematics, University of the Aegean.
-Master in Computer Architecture and Digital
 Systems, University of Crete.
  Greece.