Access to DPRAM

GOTZON ASTONDOA gastondoa at fagorautomation.es
Tue Feb 5 01:07:01 EST 2002

  Hi all,

	I have a problem that is not probably just a "embedded" problem, but
i don´t know where i can do this question.
	In our product we have two microprocesor´s. One is PPC with embedded
linux.
	We need to communicate the two procesor with a DPRAM.
	And now the question are:
		- How can we say to Linux that it has a DPRAM?
		- How can we say to Linux that the DPRAM is not cacheable,
nor swapable?
		- How can we say to Linux that only our application´s can
use the DPRAM?

	Thank for your help and excuse me if the question is not for this
mailing list or is very simple.