mtmsr...

Prasad, Siva Siva.Prasad at smartm.com
Thu Sep 27 08:46:55 EST 2001

'PowerBoot' is the firmware I am using.

I preferred to use 2.2.14 because, it has PowerCore option, where I can use
750  with minimal changes.

I am not making any calls to firmware after that. This 'mtmsr' instruction
is third instruction and it hangs with out finishing. What might be the
problem that I have to fix to get this working.

-- Siva