dcache BUG()

Brian Kuschak brian.kuschak at skystream.com
Sat May 12 10:44:19 EST 2001

Hi Gabriel,

I tried your patch, but as you expected it didn't fix the problem.  I ran it
twice, once with my kernel as I got it from MontaVista, and once with the
atomic_set() function using regular stw (as it is in the offical sources, I
believe).

In both cases I got the de_put messages in a few minutes, and once I got the
dentry BUG().

I think Eli might have had better luck, but I'm not sure how long he was
running the test.

Regards,
Brian