Anyone using an IBM RISCWatch ICE?

Wright, David dwright at infiniswitch.com
Thu Aug 16 05:44:56 EST 2001

Sigh.  As is all too often the case, it was an example of user error
(mine).  I thought I was setting a hardware breakpoint, but I
misunderstood the RISCWatch interface and was actually trying to set
a software breakpoint.  Once I followed Frank's directions, things
worked great.  (I figured I must be doing SOMETHING wrong; this one
was too severe not to have been seen already if it were a real bug.)

Thanks,

  -- David Wright