eepro100 on IBM Walnut board,

Daniel L. Taylor Dan.Taylor at atlp.com
Fri Apr 6 08:31:28 EST 2001

We've been using the Intel-supplied driver

http://support.intel.com/support/network/adapter/pro100/30504.htm

with an MPC8240.  We've noticed that the driver in all current
kernels is "problematic", at best, even on x86 (there used to be
a usable one, but I haven't seen it in any tree, lately).

Hope this helps.

Dan.Taylor at atlp.com