Antwort: RE: Kernel 2.4.0 test8

Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch
Tue Oct 3 19:18:15 EST 2000

Hi Mark

Which kind of PowerPC are you using?

I'm going now for the PowerQuicc II 8260.

Because of the processor, I upgraded to HHL1.2.  I currently check the
kernel from HHL1.2 out but there seems to be trouble in the startup sequence.
Someone told me to upgrade to 2.4.0-test8 from kernel.org but configuration is somehow strange.
(I don't know how make menuconfig works. If I select the SBC8260 board
and the 8260 processor, the processor selection alway falls back to 6xx!)

\Ruedi

mark at acceleratednetworks.com on 02.10.2000 21:54:41