[linuxppc-embedded] PCMCIA on MBX860

Matthew Locke mlocke at mvista.com
Tue Nov 21 09:47:11 EST 2000

I have pcmcia-cs working on the Embedded Planet boards, but I haven't
tested on a MBX. I assume that the MBX uses the builtin pcmcia
controller on the 8xx.  if that is the case, then you need the 8xx
socket driver.  It is included with the card services package starting
with verison 3.1.23.  Also I have patches on
ftp://ftp.mvista.com/Area51/ppc_8xx.  If changes are needed for the MBX,
let me know and I will get them into the 8xx socket driver.