Floating point in 8260

Neil Russell caret at c-side.com
Tue May 30 16:45:01 EST 2000

As I understand it, there is no production 8260 without an FPU.  Current
production chips are rev A.1 which have an FPU, and new production are rev B
which will also have an FPU.  You probably have no choice for production, so
you should upgrade your test board if it has old an CPU.

Neil.

--
Neil Russell <caret at c-side.com>