I2C,SPI and QMC

Frank Przybylski Frank.Przybylski at vas-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 9 18:40:29 EST 2000

Thank you for your answers. As this is going to be a new hardware I wanted to be
on the secure side. So I'm going to try the patch with the software option on
the very same pins as a fall back option.

    Frank

--
Frank Przybylski,VAS GmbH,Gotenstr.6,20097 Hamburg,GERMANY,TEL:+49-40-238568-14
   mailto:Frank.Przybylski at vas-gmbh.de , visit us at http://www.vas-gmbh.de