read data from FIFO memories to SDRAM with DMA on MPC8247

Sauce.Cheng chmhou at sina.com
Tue Apr 28 17:21:38 EST 2009

hi all:
now there was one question like this following:
there are two chips which are dual-port FIFO memories on my target board.
I attempt two read data with the way of DMA from FIFO to SDRAM
In my point, i need a driver of DMA and a driver of FIFO
but i have no idea at all that what should i do about this.

anyone can give some suggestions to me?
i.e. what i can do at frist? or what i can do in addition to the thing what
i said.

thanks
Sauce