Please pull linux-2.6-mpc52xx.git

Bartlomiej Sieka tur at semihalf.com
Tue Mar 18 18:57:25 EST 2008

Grant Likely wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Bartlomiej Sieka <tur at semihalf.com> wrote:
[...]
>>  we were hoping that the changes would go upstream (in 2.6.25). I can see
>>  that the .dts files for those boards are in the mainline already, but I
>>  see no trace of for example _defconfig files -- could you shed some
>>  light on this?
>
> Yes, the separate dts files have been dropped in preference for a
> single mpc5200_defconfig for all 5200 boards.

Ah, yes. I was searching for patches by Marian, and missed the defconfig
unification patch by you. BTW: I can't find it using its description
from the commit log (i.e., "[POWERPC] mpc5200: merge defconfigs for all
mpc5200 boards") in Nabble's archive of linuxppc ML; searching
patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc fails as well. Should I search
using some other description?

Regards,
Bartlomiej