Generating a FDT from an MHS file

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Tue Jun 3 02:19:25 EST 2008

git.xilinx.com has a gen-mhs-devtree.git repository.  This contains an
EDK BSP called 'fdt' which generates the device tree for an EDK design.
The easiest way to use this is to check it out, and then point the EDK
user repository at the edk_lib directory (under project->project
options->project peripheral repository), which will then allow you to
select 'fdt' under software->software platform settings->OS.

Let me know how things go...

Steve

Holladay Poteet