Help with device tree binding for SMC serial

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Jan 11 06:10:26 EST 2008

> From: Scott Wood
>
> The tree looks OK.  The checkstop may be from erratum SIU18;
> I had this issue on the ep8248e board.
>
> Try clearing BCR[PLDP].

Not sure what was wrong. We took a step back, and redid some stuff, and
now we have serial output from the boot-wrapper.
THe checkstop came from the wrapper grying to access the bcsr and doing
the chip select fixup. We don';t have a bcsr on our board, and the cs
layout is different.

Now our problem is that the kernel doesn't want to output anything to
hte serial port.