Oops: Kernel access of bad area

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Sat Dec 22 10:34:25 EST 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Nathan Lynch wrote:
> Better to include the full stack trace in such reports,

Hm, I did not want to clutter the mail with all this stuff, but you're
right, in this case it would've made sense...

> So it looks like the kernel oopsed while firefox was dumping core,
> yuck. It's a real bug.  Hopefully someone on the list can help...

As it's the first time this happened and I could not reproduce it so far
(the only thing I can reproduce is the ffox crash :)), I doubt it'll be
"fixable" somehow...

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #247:

Due to Federal Budget problems we have been forced to cut back on the number of users able to access the system at one time. (namely none allowed....)