AOA and Toonie (Mac Mini) : nothing happens

Francois Barre francois.barre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:53:24 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am now trying the AOA driver on a Mac Mini 1.2Ghz, using 2.6.18-rc3
linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git kernel.
At startup, no module is loaded. When I try to manually modprobe
snd-aoa-*.ko and snd-aoa-codec-toonie.ko, no error is shown in dmesg,
but no device is binded to modules. Finally, nothing happens.

I know I shall provide more data but I lost connection to the machine right now.

Did I miss something ?
What is the process for loading modules in AOA ?
Do I have to alter my alsa config files ?

Regards,