bootloader & head.S weirdness (patch)

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Wed Nov 24 07:21:16 EST 1999

} No we don't. The structure isn't that large, and the kernel is padded to a multiple
} of the page size anyway (the structure is after the kernel in memory).
}
} Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
} P.S. How much Belgian Beer do I have to send you to convince you to put your
}      comments _below_ the text you quote, like all other people do? ;-)

If you send me Juliper (I think that was the one I had) just one will do :)

I'm putting some of those changes in for the m68k-style bootloader info
right now.  I'll have it in the main 2.3.x tree shortly.