A little trouble for MVME2400 boot from HD

Kazunori Aoshima aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
Wed Jul 14 03:51:30 EST 1999

Hi.

Return for :
Matt Porter <mmporter at home.com>
@ " Re: A little trouble for MVME2400 boot from HD "
date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:59:46 -0700 (MST) >>>

>On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Simone Piccardi wrote:
>
>Wow, that IPL Size is huge...no wonder BUG is upset.  The only time I've
>seen this is when I've hacked up the PReP header info to make bootable
>CD's.

Is there some useful tools that makes ISOimages bootable?
Or some pathces for "mkisofs" is?

Best regards.
Kaz Aoshima = PReP station
Material deveropment, Faculty of engineering,
Tohoku University, Japan
E-mail:aoshimak at mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
#I am appreciate if you could tell me suggestions
 for my bad English expressions.